Monday, January 5, 2009

I was SO cute.

I was a very cute baby. I'm not a person who looks at myself and sees pretty or cute or attractive, but when I look at my baby shots, I can't help myself. I had so much baby fat, and the cutest little round head, and the biggest dark blue eyes. I was looking at some pictures of me as a little kid. And I was so cute! So, lacking a scanner at the moment, I chose to take pictures of the pictures just so I could share them with you.


Me as a newborn.


Me at somwhere between 4 and 6 months old.


All my fat rolls.


I cut my teeth on corn cobs. Apparently, I really liked them.


Yes. I spent my first birthday covered with Chicken Pox.


My school picture when I was 4, entering preschool.

Hope you enjoyed that - just a brief glimps of me as a young, cute, innocent kid.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Amanda said...

you were (and still are) beautiful! Don't ever doubt that!