Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Please pray?


So a few weeks back, I took a walk through a cemetery with a friend. Yes, this is the sort of thing I really like doing. She said she had fun too.


Anyway... we came across this marker. This girl of stone kneels in timeless tribute to someone who lived nine short years. She died in the 1950's. I don't know what it is, exactly, that is so very appealing to me about this, but appealing it is.


I'm asking you now to do what this stone girl is depicting - pray. Seems there are more complications with my leg. I am not going to go into detail, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't scared.


All of the visible evidence says that I'll end up having surgery again. I see the surgeon Friday morning. The only way I can see to avoid more surgery is if God Himself miraculously heals my leg. So on Friday, I will either be here proclaiming how awesome it was to see no evidence of the problem anymore, or I will be having surgery.


Your prayers are so appreciated.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: