Monday, April 27, 2009

Something To Consider.

Today, I spent eight hours "on the clock" here at work. And then what? Four hours "off the clock" but unable to leave because my husband's shift is four hours off from mine. This means that we leave home at 8:00 AM and get home about 10:45 or 11:00 PM. Which, honestly, stinks. I don't like it. It's stressful, and I miss my kitties. Plus, the whole no time together in spite of working about 20 feet apart.

But.

I've been considering it. And here's what I've come up with...

I have no right to complain. I have a house to go home to. I have four kitties at home who are healthy, well cared for, and always use the litter box. I've got a husband who loves me. And I love him. And, we both have jobs with a fairly stable company with excellent benefits and reasonable wages.

And that's just the surface. Because on top of that, and I do mean on top, I am saved. Redeemed. I will never pay the price for the things I've done. And that all by itself is something to be thankful for... soemthing that pretty much takes away my right to complain. At all.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: