Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Explaination. Request.

So. I've been "missing" for almost two whole weeks now. Where've I been, you might ask. I have been moving. And residing. In a house that I'm not entirely sure is legal to live in. Yet. We're working on it, remodelling it, and we're there now, even though it's not remotely done. It's not so fun, but... it's temporary.

God's been blessing us in many ways, and I know that when all is said and done this will definately be well worth it.

Now, I am going to ask you to pray with me. I have a friend. His name is Jim. He was riding a mountain bike with a friend of his on Thursday October 30th. He was a bit ahead of his friend, and apparently hit a pothole. He was thrown from his bicycle and hurt. Badly. His helmet was crushed. This man is one of the most intelligent, quick-witted, sharp thinking individuals I know. He is a doctor. He is a Martial Artist. And right now, he is laying in a bed in a hospital room. Barely able to speak. Only recognizing people he knows very well. Not remembering a lot of things that have happened in the last few years. I saw him Sunday. I'll be back again either today and/or tomorrow. Pray for him. God is bigger than this, and can work a miracle. And I believe this man will recover. Fully.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: