Friday, June 5, 2009

A Picture. A HAPPY Picture.

Nice picture, eh? I was sitting here today, wishing I could find something to do that would be at least semi-productive. So I decided to brows through the pictures on my flashcard that haven't been downloaded.
When I did that, I found this picture:
I saw some potential with it, but nothing fantastic. But... as all true PaintShop (or PhotoShop) addcits will do... I decided to play a little bit. So, Play I did.
This is what I came up with:

If you want some information on how to turn this:

into this:

You can head on over to MckMama's Blog. She's got some pretty great photography posts. And I am too lazy just now to do anything of the sort. So I'm passing the baton, or something. Head over, check it out, and learn. :)

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: