Friday, February 6, 2009

I've Been Tagged

'Manda (from Growing Fruit) has tagged me. I've never been tagged before - or if I have, I didn't know it. :) So here you go.

So, here are the rules:

1. Grab the nearest book.

2. Open to page 56.

3. Find the fifth sentence.

4. Post the text of the next 2 to 5 sentences, along with these rules.

5. Don't dig for your favorite book, the cool book, or the intellectual book. Pick the CLOSEST!

6. Tag five (or more) other people to do the same!

Without further ado, the book I have closest to me is called "Powers That Be." It is science fiction.

"You got time to eat?"
"Nah, I got to get back and help Im scrape that moose hide. I'll bring you some - "
"Well, say, if you're that busy, why don't you take some of this moose spaghetti home for supper? That way you won't have to fuss."

I'm tagging:
Rebecka
Kimber

And that's it cuz I don't know who reads my blog. :)

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: