Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Easy Day.

I'm here, sitting in our "living room." It's such a... blessing? Relief? Something like that. Karen and Mike are here. Mike and Derek brought in two couches, which are now deposited in the space that will be our office. And for the first time since October 31, I am sitting in my own home on a couch. Seriously. Since we moved in here on November 1st, at about 4:00 AM, we have had three places to sit - the toilette, the bed, and the floor. Well, I guess four, if you count the folding camp chairs we occasionally use.

But no longer. Even though the room is not remotely finished - it has no drywall, never mind paint or carpet or any other such luxuries, it is now cozy. And comfy. And I'm thankful. Very thankful.

We're all sitting here in comfortable silence. Two reading. One making cookies (my hubby, of course), and one writing a random blog entry about couches. And it's easy. And good.

That's all for now.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: