Tuesday, September 2, 2008

?

Right now, I have a big "?" inside. This house project is beginning to wear on me. I'm torn between two dad's - mine and Derek's. Both irritated with the other for valid reasons. Both convinced the other is distinctly lacking knowledge. Both possibly correct. Wanting to be loyal first to my dad, but knowing that Derek's dad has sacrificed a LOT for us this summer and not being willing to do anything that might be construed as "disloyal" to him, either.

Then there's Derek's mom. I don't know how to relate to her. We push each other's buttons. Neither of us are bad people. And we love eachother very much. It's just... hard, I guess. Like most things worth doing.

Meanwhile, I'm taking my sleep-dazed self back to couch (because in this apartment, we don't go to bed, we go to couch).

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: