Monday, May 7, 2007

Turn Around

I've been struggling with certain areas of my life (spiritually, mostly). Doing everything I can do to make things right, make them better. And it's not been working. I resolve to do something, and it doesn't happen. Not because I refuse - because I say "YES, I AM going to do this..." and then I don't think of it. And that scares me a bit.

On Friday, I went to a meeting/church service. John Bevere (some of you have heard of him, I'm sure) was preaching. God's been listening and hearing me... because this meeting addressed several of the issues I've been fighting - actually, all but two - and gave me the tools I need to move forward. I'm starting the twelve week series today. And while I know that time will have pass to see that this is true, Friday was definately a turning point.

I won't write more here today, at least not until later tonight. I'm not sure what else I can (or should, or even want to) say.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: